The SensUrban based Digital Twin reflects real life, real-time events in 3D Virtual Reality
SensUrban provides tools, ecosystem and environment for stakeholders to deploy various applications and data visualizations on 3D digital twins.
Advanced data visualization with countless layers of information for Smart City and Smart Buildings
- HVAC and other building automation data
- Energy consumption, energy efficiency and carbon footprint of building(s)
- Water consumption, electricity consumption
- Operation and energy efficiency of local energy production
- IoT sensor data eg. room air condition and quality, building moisture, room occupancy and use etc...
- Analyzed building risks and associated data, eg. Mold risk index, areas at risk of capillary moisture, indoor air quality index, etc.
- User-generated data, eg. Tenant feedback, workforce management, etc.
- Traffic weather, traffic flow and parking lot data
- Water network, sewage network, district heating network
- Outdoor air quality in cities, pollution level and local weather
SensUrban Digital Twin 3D models are tailored to customer needs.
Featured customer: FeelPlace - Building's IoT data Visualization
IoT data Visualization in 3D model
FeelPlace IoT Solutions for buildings consists of different types of IoT devices, cloud-based data storage and data analysis systems. The FeelPlace IoT data as well as local weather information are integrated (using APIs) into the 3D model of the building by SensUrban sw, that i running on the client web browser (Chrome/Edge). The end result is a browser-based, easy-to-use, highly visual smart building user interface for IoT data visualization, co-branded by FeelPlace as FeelPlace3D.